Elevate Yoga – Hazlet, NJ
Teaching smart, mindful vinyasa is an art. If you over-instruct, you’ll lose the meditative quality of vinyasa. If you don’t offer any alignment — something to chew on besides their breath and where they have to put their foot — your students may not receive the tools they need to dig deeper into the practice.
Join senior teacher Chrissy Carter for this special teachers’ workshop and learn how to dance the fine line between alignment and flow.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
– Deliver clear, concise instructions.
– Navigate the pressure to entertain your students.
– Teach multi-level flow classes.
– Create dynamic, safe sequences.
– Foster curiosity within the context of repetition.
– Inspire your students to listen to the teacher within.
The workshop will begin with a vinyasa class, providing context for our discussion, so come ready to practice. Bring your notebooks and your questions. Expect to leave with new tools and more confidence as a teacher. 4 hrs CECs.
Before April 8th