Schedule2024 200-hour Teacher Training
200-hour Teacher Training
— 100% virtual
February 22nd to May 19th
REQUEST AN APPLICATION
200-hour Teacher Training
Deepen Your Practice. Share Your Passion.
Enrich your practice and your life with this entirely virtual training designed to give you the foundational skills to teach yoga. The program will guide you through an immersive study of asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, anatomy, and professional development.
– Dive deep into asana mechanics and dynamic alignment.
– Sharpen your observation skills and learn how to teach what you see.
– Deliver clear, smart instructions.
– Cultivate a sincere pranayama and meditation practice.
– Learn the principles of sequencing and how to create your own sequences!
– Explore the study of musculoskeletal anatomy and learn how to immediately apply what you learn to yoga.
– Develop a personal relationship with The Yoga Sutras and learn how to teach philosophy from an authentic place.
– Learn best practices for teaching, both in person and on Zoom.
– Learn how to teach beginners.
– Invest in your professional development and career. Learn best teaching practices, content and curriculum development, business strategy and mindset.
This entirely virtual program consists of 10 live weekends together on Zoom plus pre-recorded videos which you can watch at your own pace. All of the live training will be recorded, so if you have to miss portions of the live training, you can simply watch the replays on demand!
The format for live weekends is Fridays 6-9pm and Saturdays + Sundays 12pm-6pm EST.
You must be at least 18 years of age and have at least one year of yoga practice experience.
Successful completion of and graduation from this training requires 100% attendance.
Trainees are required to participate in at least 15% (30 hours) of the live training. That said, the expectation is that you will attend as much of the training live as possible.
All live training will be recorded and uploaded to a private on demand library. Any missed live attendance outside of the required 15% can be made up on demand. You will have access to the on demand library for one year.
$2800 Early Bird by January 20th, 2024
20% discount available for those who have already successfully completed an RYS 200-hour TT. Reach out to Chrissy for more info!
Tuition includes a free online membership to Chrissy’s virtual classes at H(OM)E® starting February 22nd, 2024 until May 19th, 2024.
I really want to do a 200-hour Teacher Training but I’m nervous! How do I know I’m ready?
This is such a great question! You know you’re ready when you’re ready for more. There’s only so much time in a yoga class to dig deep into alignment, anatomy, and philosophy. This training is the deep dive you’ve been craving. You don’t have to have a fancy practice. You just need to have a curious heart and an open mind.
What if I’m not interested in teaching professionally? Can I take this training if I want to deepen my understanding of yoga?
Yes! Absolutely. The 200-hour teacher training is perfect for invested students who are interested in keeping their practice. This program will enrich your understanding of yoga and yourself.
Is there homework?
Yes. The homework and required reading is totally manageable and designed to support your learning.
I’m interested but I still have questions. Is it possible to connect one-on-one?
Yes! I’d love to connect with you and answer your questions! You can reach out to me directly here.
Please email me to request an application!